Owning an investment property in the Tampa Bay, FL area can be lucrative. It can also be a lot of work. Keeping rentals occupied with qualified tenants, collecting rents and keeping up with property maintenance can be a hassle-filled experience. This can be especially difficult if you are an absentee owner.
Managing your own rental can quickly turn sour. What looks like a sure-fire investment can turn into a money pit if you don’t stay on top of it. This is where International Realty Plus of Tampa Bay can help.
We are a professional real estate and property management firm that uses technology, experience, and efficient property maintenance services to maximize your investment. We carefully screen prospective tenants to help improve ROI. We professionally collect rents to improve your cash flow.
International Realty Plus of Tampa Bay specializes in international and absentee owners. We understand the local market and will help protect your investment. We are local and will conduct routine property inspections. If you would like to learn more about our specific services, view our Management Services area. Put our experience to work for you. Contact International Realty Plus of Tampa Bay today.
Tenants like our fast and easy application process and efficient rent collections. As our resident you will get:
- A personal website to manage payment as well as maintenance requests and more.
- To pay rent from any mobile device
- Easy-to-view account status
- To add photos to work requests taken on a mobile device
- Full access via phone, tablet, or laptop
Full Service Management
Our Full Service Property Management includes all tenant leasing services above as well as:
- Holding security deposits in an escrow account.
- Paying owner’s monthly mortgage payment.
- Paying owner’s property taxes, insurance or other payments as instructed.
- Handling requests for repairs and maintenance.
- Arranging and making payment for required repairs or maintenance work.
- Paying to owner or depositing to owner’s account amounts received in excess of required disbursements.
- Providing owner with fully itemized and computerized year-end accounting statements.
- Periodic inspections of the property during lease in order to ensure proper maintenance.
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when necessary.
- A final inspection and closing statement, upon tenants vacating the property.
YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF TWO LEVELS OF SERVICE:
TENANT PLACEMENT or FULL SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Our Tenant Placement services includes:
- Advertising Property
- Showing prospective tenants
- Screening Tenants
- Qualifying perspective tenants through, credit, income, background checks and references.
- Contract writing
- Walk through
Landlords like our service for the following:
- Professional screening of tenants. We use a premium service that no only does background and credit checks, we do positive ID, eviction checks, rental and income verifications.
- Comprehensive expertise and knowledge of local laws and market conditions.
- Exposure to over 10,000 real estate professionals.
- Advertising on the Internet through the Multiple Listing Services (MLS) Realtor.com, and the Armed Forces Housing Referral Network, MSN, Trulia, Zillow, and others.
- Detailed records and accounting reports available online 24 hours a day.
- Professional relationship with tenants.
- Reduction in tenant turnover and increased occupancy rates through strict screening and constant supervision.
- Efficient rent collections and prompt payment